NHL 2023-2024

• Thread starter technomancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Moongrum

Reaction score
That was some incredibly uninspiring play by the Rangers. I pretty much only watch playoff hockey, so I'm no expert, but Rangers team seems kind of soft. A lot of their guys up front don't play very aggressively, which is fine when they're actually scoring goals, but if they're not scoring, they just look lame/useless. Igor probably had more hits than Zibanejad and Panarin combined in that game 🙂
Anyways, that's my take as a guy who hasn't played sports since middle school lol. Wish they could've at least exited in a more interesting way.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
to be fair...all the panther & ranger were pretty close, within a goal either way most of the time.

edit: forgot to mention, the game we'll see whether or not Dallas is jumping on a Plane or jumping on a Golf cart...

Last edited:

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Dear hockey gods: please let this series go to 7 :pray:

I'm still so torn as to who I am rooting for.

Crash Dandicoot

» B E H O L D
Reaction score
Oilers are going to face the Panthers in the Stanley Cup Finals.

I can't even begin to convey the excitement in this town right now. It's absolutely unbelievable.

Dallas is a phenomenal team and they're going to be a lethal unit for a while. I hope they come back next season and go all the way.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Feels more like the Oilers survived that game more than won it. I don’t know I’ve ever seen a team win a game with only 10 shots on goal.

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
1000009039.jpg

WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS! the Edmonton Oilers GO TO THE STANLEY CUP FINAL!

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Well that nuts…

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpeg
    IMG_0280.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 25

JSKrev

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't like either of these teams, but would rather see the cup go back to Canada. However, I expect it to go back to a land without ice.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
')