NHL 2024-2025

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
4wzLMr.gif

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Put on waivers today for contract termination.

Its been suggested that Kuzy signing with the same team as Demidov might help get my boy out of the remaining year of his contract and come to North America sooner :pray:

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
Put on waivers today for contract termination.

Its been suggested that Kuzy signing with the same team as Demidov might help get my boy out of the remaining year of his contract and come to North America sooner :pray:
The birdman has left the building. He did give the Caps one last gift though, $3.9 million back since the contract was terminated. He is completely off the books now.

phillybhatesme

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Jacob Trouba situation in NY has been a wild ride so far this summer. Rangers also waived their 4C (Barclay Goodrow) who was making 3.6m a season and wore a letter.
Stamkos in another uniform is kinda wild.

phillybhatesme

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've heard his name come up a few times in passing, my impression is they were trying to get rid of him...?

Yeah, they want to get rid of him and asked for his list of teams he'd be ok with being traded to. Except I think they asked him early, before free agency started, and by the time they had a trade lined up, Trouba was able to prevent it. Larry Brooks from the New York Post also prematurely and incorrectly reported information about this, but I haven't had my pulse on the offseason much so don't have the full story.

Trouba's wife played a part in his original desire to come to the NY region. Her residency is also helping Trouba determine which teams are on the no-trade list (I think...or something like that).

It's been wild even from the periphery.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Saw a photo of Stammers in his new Nashville Predators uniform, wild to see him in anything besides the Bolt blue/white

')