NHL 2024-2025

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
He's just filling in while other rookies ar coming, 2yrs is fine by me as the team will still be out of the "window" by then. He's healthy, the team can grow as a whole by trying to win. If he's injured, well this team has learned how to handle loosing players during the season before so eh...

But trading a young defensemen for a high potentiel, high risk forward? Reeks of recent bad trade, Harris is young so we'll see how his career goes

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
He's just filling in while other rookies ar coming, 2yrs is fine by me as the team will still be out of the "window" by then.
This is exactly why I am good with this trade, even the most pessimistic outlook should be satisfied with adding a 2nd round pick as a kicker.

But trading a young defensemen for a high potentiel, high risk forward? Reeks of recent bad trade, Harris is young so we'll see how his career goes
As reliable and consistent as Harris was, he was simply outclassed by the other young left D that have more upside or distinct strengths. I was perfectly ok with him being sacrificed and hope he still goes on a to have a nice career. I imagine he could end up being one of those journeyman defencemen that in 10 years and after having played for 4+ teams, I will think to myself: "Hey, that fella I forgot about was a Montreal product!"

')