[NHMDGD] 'Bout Darn Time!

6or7mattersnot

Hey guys look! Text!
Reaction score
So I started doing an NGD on June 5th, but my camera died, so I recharged the batteries. Yesterday it died yet again because the batteries weren't charging correctly. So I put them back in and found out that the part that puts the charge back into the batteries wasn't touching the negative end of the battery. So I stuck some paper in there and today the batteries work fine. Yay!

Anyways, here's the moment that nobody's been waiting for! The pics! Mind you they are crappy because I took them on a very old digital camera... And my hands are twitchy... So they will look bad, and some will look like the camera was moved once it took the picture.

Okay! Let's get this trainwreck-a rolling!

Well hallo thar!

IM001479.jpg

IM001480.jpg

IM001481.jpg

IM001483.jpg

Mah Beautee... :shred:
IM001487.jpg

Close Up of the Body. It's a 24 fret!
IM001498.jpg

Headstock shot, just in case you can't count the poles on the pickups and don't know where you are...
IM001499.jpg

Close up of the Licensed Trem
IM001510.jpg

Not a very good shot...

Fretboard shot
IM001506.jpg

A shot of the back, which I drew on about a year or two ago. Yeah, I was an idiot... That was probably the stupidest thing I ever did... Mostly because the drawings sucked and it was in permanent marker... :noplease:
My dad stuck some Musicyo stickers on there too, and they were paper, and then he tried to take thm off... :lol:
IM001503.jpg

And that is my RG220B. And I will try my best to list the specs.

- 24-fret Wizard II(?) bolt-on neck
- Rosewood fretboard and Dot inlays, not sure what the dots are made of, my guess is plastic
- Basswood Body
- 2 Powersound(?) humbuckers
- Licensed Floyd Rose Single-Locking Tremolo
- The Tuning Machines are unlabled, so they're probably Ibanez tuners. Also they're not locking
- 3-way switch, Master Volume, Master Tone
- It's an SKB hardshell case, a generic leather strap which is very old and worn out, and right now it's got a set of D'Addario 9-40-somethings, and it's tuned to Drop C

And so I've decided that I'm going to throw in a pair of Gibson Dirty Fingers pickups, and either a Schaller Licensed Floyd Rose Lo-Profile trem, or an original Schaller Floyd Rose.

So that's my New Hand-Me-Down Guitar Day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
congrats dude. :yesway:
i know a guy who owns that guitar, so (speaking from personal experience) get some new pickups in there pronto! :lol:

6or7mattersnot

Hey guys look! Text!
Reaction score
Yeah... I'm jittery... But I don't drink Red Bull, or energy drinks, but I do drink soda and tea... :coffee:

I shall modify it! Once I get a job and some money... Probably won't change the pickups for a while though. I don't think I need anymore power or anything, seeing as how the stocks sound great through my dad's POD 2.0 and little tiny homebuilt tube amp. No, my biggest concern right now is the trem and getting it set-up. Once I've got that done, I might think about pickups.

And I just noticed that the only good pic I took was of the headstock... :spock:
Atleast they get their point across... :shrug:

')