Nice White ESP F-Standard!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter jtm45
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jtm45

Reaction score
I'm not ususally very keen on these but this one is truly tasty;
ESPsanskritWht1.jpg

ESPsanskritWht3.jpg

ESPsanskritWht6.jpg

ESPsanskritWht4.jpg

It's one of those matte-black ones that's been re-finished,but it's been done really nicely with the proper decals and stuff.
Veeerrrry Nice:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of that body shape, but that paint job is gorgeous. It does a lot to smooth out the look of that body shape.

Carrion

Et tu, Brute?
Reaction score
It'd look nicer with the body bound black, Steve Smyth's warlock style.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The forest shape is one of the most comfortable ever, think of a strat but like 3 times more comfortable.

It certainly looks spiffy and the fretboard is luscious :agreed: , I still don't like the inlay though.

JMad81

Reaction score
I love that, it looks amazing. I think the sanskrit inlay looks really sweet too. I really wish i could get one of those in the US for a standard series price. It would be nice to have an ESP 7.

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually like F's a lot. I don't get why nobody in the world but me does. I have a sixer one, and even though it's a low end model it's still a killer guitar and I love it. I'd LOVE to have a 7 string F too.

Abaddon

+The Destroyer+
Reaction score
I've always loved the F-series guitars. The only 7 version I've ever seen was Hetfields'. But this thing is FUCKING SWEET. I've seen that inlay symbol somewhere but I can't put my finger on it. If this was all black and no inlays, it would be in my top 4.
1. COW (all black; that I own)
2. COW (Black w/w blood red burst on head and body)
3. Rhoads 7 (All Black)
4. F-Series 7 (All Black)

I like black, sorry. It's ninja-esqe.
(Woods and pickups may vary but I like mahogany, basswood, maple, African paduke, EMG 707, Invaders and JB's).

And now all my favorite emoticons in action.

:noodles: :metalorc: :duel: :horsesh: :hunter: :max: :minions: :thepope: :banana: :wallbash: :fawk: :hbang: :scream: :miniwang: :ninja: :pirate: :dime: :steve: :usa: :deadhrse: :yoda: :arr: :wag: :hsevil: :thepope: :flame: :bowdown: :shred: :shred: :shred: :hbang: :hbang: :fawk: :agreed:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
that looks great in white.
My next 7 is going to be all white with an ebony board (I'd love body binding on it too) Now just to figure out what to get?

')