Nick Menza dead at 51

• Thread starter Bloody_Inferno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainD00M

Lungsman
Reaction score
Man 2016 continues with it body count :noplease:

I always remember thinking his drum kit in the Hanger 18 Video was awesome, let alone when I got older and started to appreciate his drumming.

RIP

chopeth

Reaction score
RIP, fantastic drummer he was and a music hero of my childhood too.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
R(u)est in peace Nick. Your performance on Rust in Peace alone influenced a whole generation of Metal drummers.

Bdtunn

Reaction score
So sad. RIP and countdown are two of my most influential albums.

Rawkmann

Reaction score
There goes the possibility of my favorite line up of musicians ever getting back together.... Nick You will be missed.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
WoW. He was actually made Megadeth "click" for me because his playing was different than classic thrash druimmers. Pretty sad and unfair at 51. R.I.P.

wankerness

Reaction score
Ouch. He was the first drummer I ever really noticed, Megadeth was only the third rock band I ever listened to and CTE, RIP and Cryptic Writings were the first three albums I heard by them. The drum intros to Rust in Peace...Polaris and Trust in particular are really attention-getting, but obviously all kinds of things are somewhat iconic, like the way the drums come in on Holy Wars.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Fvck the world! at least he died doing what he loved. Rust In Peace you mechanical maniac!

')