Nita Strauss new Ibanez LACS

• Thread starter AkiraSpectrum
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
Nita's Facebook post:

Love this shot of my new Ibanez Guitars LACS on stage in Peoria!! She's so PRETTYYYY!!!!
For the gear nerds like myself, here are some specs at long last:
She is a neck through S series- 5 piece maple and bubinga Super Wizard neck, ebony fretboard with top 4 frets scalloped, and mahogany body with quilted maple wings and natural maple binding. Loaded with DiMarzio Gravity Storm pickups in the neck and bridge, and my fave True Velvet in the middle.
Strings are D'Addario NYXL 10-46. Best strings ever.
Every guitar player has built their dream guitar in their head at one time or another, and I'm so beyond happy and honored that Ibanez has brought mine to life!!!!!

13173887_1035662896509811_6688961307273392967_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
At first i thought that was a cutout at the bottom, then i realized it was some dude's head lol

Love the inlay!

MoshJosh

Reaction score
Awesome guitar!

Side note, wasn't a member/builder here trying to copy right that inlay for his brand? Not trying to imply anything, just remember seeing it in a thread.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure which guitar/band youre thinking of but the first time I saw it was Hebo's Illustrated Luthier build several years back.

whosdealin

Reaction score
At first i thought that was a cutout at the bottom, then i realized it was some dude's head lol

Love the inlay!

Thats what I saw when I first glanced at the picture also......I wad thinking "Cool a new body shape ! And then I realizsd its another S series guitar with someones head blocking a section..

Rolanthas

Reaction score
Oh I remember those inlays from a buddies' SZ ( mine has the single flame on 12th, so his should have been a second run iirc ).

Nita's previous RGT320Z was quite close to my ideal. Couldn't manage to locate one in anything other than sunburst and variants here though.

Vrollin

Reaction score
Oh I remember those inlays from a buddies' SZ ( mine has the single flame on 12th, so his should have been a second run iirc ).

Nita's previous RGT320Z was quite close to my ideal. Couldn't manage to locate one in anything other than sunburst and variants here though.

The SZ520FM had the heartbeat inlays on it.

Haun

Reaction score
When I realized the cut-out at the bottom wasn't, I was actually disappointed :) I think it would be kind of a cool body shape :) Love the inlay though.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I realized the cut-out at the bottom wasn't, I was actually disappointed :) I think it would be kind of a cool body shape :) Love the inlay though.

Doesn't have a rounded cutout like the illusion in the OP, but here's a Voyager cut Saber drawing I did a few years back. Has a similar effect.

saberfixed.jpg

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Absolutely killer, that is pretty much the exact guitar I would spec out myself...maybe just blue instead of purple. Now to just get good enough to be able to squeeze build from the LACS... :lol:

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Nita's been getting a few sweet LACS' lately. Check out this 3 pickup RG:

13102664_1032764390132995_3580431829017532371_n.jpg

Most likely inspired from Ace Frehley, but a unique take for an RG. :yum:

TheTrooper

Reaction score
Nita's Facebook post:

Love this shot of my new Ibanez Guitars LACS on stage in Peoria!! She's so PRETTYYYY!!!!
For the gear nerds like myself, here are some specs at long last:
She is a neck through S series- 5 piece maple and bubinga Super Wizard neck, ebony fretboard with top 4 frets scalloped, and mahogany body with quilted maple wings and natural maple binding. Loaded with DiMarzio Gravity Storm pickups in the neck and bridge, and my fave True Velvet in the middle.
Strings are D'Addario NYXL 10-46. Best strings ever.
Every guitar player has built their dream guitar in their head at one time or another, and I'm so beyond happy and honored that Ibanez has brought mine to life!!!!!

13173887_1035662896509811_6688961307273392967_n.jpg

Awesome guitar!
Just wondering why she went with the Edge Zero instead of Edge Original/Lo Pro.......(She might prefer that over the others; not sure but I might have read that somewhere)

')