NK Guitars Now On Amazon? 🤨

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
No friggin way, I'm checking now.

Edit: yep there's one model on there. Hope to see more and I'd love to see some "sold by Amazon" so you know its easy to deal with returns on.

Last edited:

IT'z Roberto

Apparent Neural DSP Advocate
Reaction score
Eh, it's not sold by Amazon and the shipping times are still awful. I'll consider trying an NHK when they don't take two months to ship to the US.
Meh, for me, it's more about not being on a sketchy 3rd party or marketed up extremely high by eBayers and/or Reverbers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Meh, for me, it's more about not being on a sketchy 3rd party or marketed up extremely high by eBayers and/or Reverbers 🤷🏻‍♀️

That 'really popular chinese site' that contains their official purchase portal is just fine to purchase from via PayPal imo.

I believe in cases like this you would just be using Amazon as a middle man for your credit card, as opposed to PayPal.

IT'z Roberto

Apparent Neural DSP Advocate
Reaction score
That 'really popular chinese site' that contains their official purchase portal is just fine to purchase from via PayPal imo.

I believe in cases like this you would just be using Amazon as a middle man for your credit card, as opposed to PayPal.
Well, for me, I guess it's more comforting? Idk, to each their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Un1corn

Instant Djent Machine
Reaction score
Sometimes its just this difference in cultures. China has it's own net shopping sites and things like Facebook groups, that are not well known by other areas of the world. Ali-Express is basically the Chinese site that's for international users, it may look sketchy just because the site is not used that much. (Also good things they don't sell to international so there are sketchy things everywhere haha)

The Ali-Express for Chinese is called Taobao and it's pretty much Chinese Amazon maybe better (like shipping only need 2-3 days), and it's used by most Chinese. That's where NK officially sells their guitars so nothing to worry about. Also we contact directly to the company owner to talk about specs like stainless frets or laminated necks, by things like Facebook group equivalent in China.

It's good now they are on Amazon so it's more familiar with international buyers. But they just started international business, and they will send from China so it may take longer than EU or US shipping as the distance is longer and they yet don't have a mature shipping flow. I'm not detailed to this but from what I remember, business export and individual international shipping take different time when through the custom.

')