NKD (56k float away)

Clydefrog

Reaction score
dscf4270kt5.jpg

"A package! This was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago... wonder what took so long?"

dscf4273if5.jpg

"I has package!"

dscf4274km8.jpg

"From Hong Kong, the counterfeit capital of the world!"

dscf4277uu6.jpg

"Whatever's in there, it's cute..."

dscf4279zp8.jpg

"Kirby!"

dscf4285qh8.jpg

"Fred Durst Kirby"

dscf4286zh3.jpg

"Kung Fu Kirby!"

dscf4290ya8.jpg

"Giant Cutter Kirby!"

dscf4291ve6.jpg

"The Kirbys join K.K. Slider for a group shot."

New Kirby Day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
Gotta love them.....Kirbies :lol:. Seriously, the fact that he swallows everything and becomes what he swallowed :)ugh:) is weird. The whole concept is so freaking weird :lol:. That DID help however, when playing Smash Bros. :agreed:

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Yeah... she's obsessed with Kirby and has been since she was a little girl, but strangely never owned any Kirby plushes. Nintendo is releasing a series of Kirby dolls, and these are the first four. The next set is coming out in April... guess I have to get those too.

Marginal

Liquid Is Djent
Reaction score
Yeah... she's obsessed with Kirby and has been since she was a little girl, but strangely never owned any Kirby plushes. Nintendo is releasing a series of Kirby dolls, and these are the first four. The next set is coming out in April... guess I have to get those too.

I'm not into plushes at all, but I used to love the first gameboy Kirby game :lol:.

')