NMD - New Monitors Day (BX5a content)

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Finally, they arrived! I was going to make a sick pickstory about 500 different ways to open an UPS package but I realized I made a terrible mistake when I decided to take a piss first... When I returned it was too late:

My fucking brother came out of nowhere and started the sacred process, raping and violating the beloved package with his bare hands!

Nooooo!
s7301051.jpg

Poor package! :(
s7301052.jpg

Free cables ftw (too bad they are XLRs)
s7301054y.jpg

Contents exposed (GRAPHIC CONTENT!)
s7301053.jpg

The tools of mayhem and destruction
s7301055.jpg

So I bought them for $250 BRAND NEW with free cables fom the bay... I guess they were rotting in the warehouse. It was listed for $299 but I made a "best offer" and the store accepted it...

I didn't get a chace to test them yet since I'm pretty much VERY FUCKING FAR from Brazil right now, but I'll see if I hit some music store / audio store to get some XLR to TRS adapters and some other shiet...

One thing is for sure though, no more mixing with those $5 cheap ass headphones!!!!! :ryan:

That's all folks!!!

EDIT: Sorry for the big ass pics... didn't know about it.. My mom's camera seems to blurry all pics and enlarge them for some reason... :scratch:

EDIT 2: HOLY SHIT MY BROTHER REALLY LOOKS LIKE A HYBRID BETWEEN HARRY POTTER AND FRODO! AHAHAHA

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
So... I plugged the power cords (I typed powerchords at first wtflol) and they seem to NOT fit snuggly into the power input... It's definitely NOT short circuit or some deficient part, because it happens with both monitors... Is the cable just cheap or is the socket too big?

Latest posts

')