No new Gibsons for at least 3 months

• Thread starter leonardo7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

R3D

Reaction score
the guys from the gisbon factory can go to work at the epi plant to help fill the orders that are about to pour in for the new zack wylde sig. coffin guitar.

or maybee they can get a headstart and utilize an employment agency heh.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
I just took delivery of a new BH sig LP, and guess what? The two "arcade style" cut-off bottons don't work. I haven't opened it up to see what the problem is, but damn... Nice guitar, anyway.

unicornwarrior

wolf in the dormroom
Reaction score
did anyone give two shits about the robot guitars?

Hey, I love my silverburst robot sg. Personally I don't really care about the robot aspects of it, but I got it for 1000 dollars new. Cheaper than a regular gibson sg and has an ebony fretboard. It's a pretty solid guitar too.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, alot of gibby hate. Personally, i LOVE gibsons. They are great guitars, and it seems like a bunch of people who have only played a couple or heard they are bad just want to repeat how bad they are.

Are they expensive? Sure. But they DO have an inbetween price point, its called Epiphone. Of course no one wants to play an epi as opposed to a gibby.

The les paul is one of the most badass guitars on the planet and the thousands and thousands of top notch guitar players that have used them are testment.

And i'd take a robot guitar in a heart beat if there was a good deal. i'd love to try to mess with the tunings mid playing to see what kind of chord morphs you can achieve with it.

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
Damn, alot of gibby hate. Personally, i LOVE gibsons. They are great guitars, and it seems like a bunch of people who have only played a couple or heard they are bad just want to repeat how bad they are.

Are they expensive? Sure. But they DO have an inbetween price point, its called Epiphone. Of course no one wants to play an epi as opposed to a gibby.

The les paul is one of the most badass guitars on the planet and the thousands and thousands of top notch guitar players that have used them are testment.

And i'd take a robot guitar in a heart beat if there was a good deal. i'd love to try to mess with the tunings mid playing to see what kind of chord morphs you can achieve with it.

glad to see someone else on there who likes gibson.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
I just took delivery of a new BH sig LP, and guess what? The two "arcade style" cut-off bottons don't work. I haven't opened it up to see what the problem is, but damn... Nice guitar, anyway.

you might have to "insert coins" then press start :lol:

that sucks dude-let us know what happens

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Pretty soon we will see new "weathered" models for twice the price.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Honestly unless someone had a "special order" in the works, this really isn't going to effect much of anything.

I think they could shut down production for as much as 8 months and there wouldn't be a huge shortage.

Gameboypdc

Reaction score
This is awesome news! I hope Gibson goes out of business for making overpriced guitars and ripping off the general public for years. I'm sure that wont happen *sigh* so ill probably be running into some vintage reissue LP for 10k on the wall of some poorly kept up Guitar Center.

Cheers!

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Pretty soon we will see new "weathered" models for twice the price.

*In the year two-thouSAAAAAAND*

Soggy, warped, and swollen Gibson guitars swamped in the flooded Gibson factory will turn up on ebay and sell for five times their MSRP to moronic collectors.

*In the year two-THOUsaaaaaand*

')