No search.

• Thread starter pondman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Velokki

GAS station
Reaction score
I tried to search for posts by a member. It only gives one result from yesterday, and the following results are from 2011. Just skipping 7 years of content? Also, search "threads started by member", and it just doesn't work.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to search for posts by a member. It only gives one result from yesterday, and the following results are from 2011. Just skipping 7 years of content?
Can confirm. I tried searching my own posts. It only returns posts I made earlier this week, and then jumps back to posts I made in December 2011 and earlier.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Yep, its like 2011-2018 isn't indexed for Search or something.

mechanyx

Some Kind of Munster
Reaction score
Yep, its like 2011-2018 isn't indexed for Search or something.

This was my thought exactly. Search and activity lists on profiles haven't been showing me any results newer than 2011 for awhile now - a couple weeks maybe.

JediMasterThrash

Reaction score
Is there any updates to this? I noticed the same thing and figured I must be the first person to encounter it, surprised it's been broken for this long.

The "Find all threads by JediMasterThrash" returns 0 results, and the regular search functions also is unable to find any of the threads that clearly exist.

I'm able to still fined the threads by Google search, but you have to know the title pretty well to get the hit to show up.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
This needs a fix asap, it's too much of a hassle to look for an old FS ad and bump it after it got past the first few pages.

Alex

Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm having the site tech rebuild the search index.

Alex

Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The search index was rebuilt recently, so the issue should be resolved by now.