No way Rabbit wasn't taken!

Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi guys, new here! To this forum at least. Haha I've tried to be Rabbit so many other places and never got it, so neat then here we are.

I was a regular on a motorcycle forum, BARF, for a few years and lurked sevenstring occasionally, but haven't been back for probably 3 years. I'm mainly a trumpet player, in LA going to college. But I can't not Meshug, so I have an Ibanez RG7321 with a Lundgren M7 in the (edit)bridge slot :) but ehhh it needs some TLC. I'm hoping to find a tech in LA who's good with metal guitars, I'll post up about it in the pickups section I think. Anyway, peace guys!

Anyone here who likes using an Ibanez RG and/or lundgren pickups for anything other than metal? I've used it with the tone turned way down low for a couple of jazz/R&B gigs and it actually did alright, hahaha!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit

Reaction score
Here's some picture tax, I painted it with my dad's car paint spray gun for fun :)

IbanezRG7321%205150ed_zpswomojqd7.jpg

AugmentedFourth

X:1 K:C [c^f]|
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see a horn player around these parts. I like using trumpet in my music (probably due to my affinity for jazz), but I always do sampled trumpet. :ugh:

That's a nice lookin ax, by the way. :wavey: I think it honestly doesn't matter what kind of guitar you play for jazz. Modern jazz has expanded most people's (Wynton...) idea of what makes sense for the style.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Thats a pretty sweet finish on the RG7321.

')