Nom nom nom NNMGD

• Thread starter ra1der2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ra1der2

Reaction score
Not New Modified Guitar Day! :)

White Intrepid pro w/BKP warpig and now w/kahler trem :hbang:
Before:

ww0nyb.jpg

After :
Mmmmm counter-sunken kahler goodness :wub:

2lxwf36.jpg

Almost forgot her back side :)

nywcb5.jpg

Different angle to show off two tone :yesway:

2mrb5w6.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, that guitar looks sick! Easily my favourite Intrepid yet. My GAS for a white Intrepid may have surpassed my GAS for a Septor.

DevourTheDamned

Fossicker
Reaction score
hooly SHIT.
man.
that guitar was epic when you first modded it.
you know how i know its even more epic now?
because im at work and i cant see the fucking pics of it and im shitting brix at its amazingness.

you and those kahlers man lol

do you just have like a fucking box of them and just start slapping them on anything you get?:squint:

...this is my 72 corvette with all wood dashboard, oh and i stuck a kahler on there to act as the gear shift and put 46 EMGS in the trunk to overdrive my stereo system to kill bystanders as i jam bawlz.

:lol:

lol^^ thats totally you.

ra1der2

Reaction score
Thanks guys! :)

The warpig is nice man, it's got a real bite to it, with clarity. It's hard to describe, real heavy yet while tight and clear, and it sounds good clean also.

The kahler review, short and sweet : Easily the best bridge out there man, highly adjustable but also needs pretty precise installation and proper setup to intonate and function properly.

LOL at box of kahlers (I WISH) :) Check out 1st pic, see two manilla envelopes on amp next to SM58 box? Two kahlers right there :). See in second pic...now they're missing!@#! One went on this guitar, and the other one is in the process of being installed...but where!!>????

If I could install a kahler on my kahler... I'd do it :)

They do look awesome white huh, this should be the new oceanburst! Flat or satin white on face, and transparent blue on back and sides.

ra1der2

Reaction score
qs5dmt.jpg

33z2ueh.jpg

Almost a month later but finally got the second one back! :hbang:

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
not a huge fan of Intrepids but this one is downright sexy. the two tone is magnificent. well done sir!

ra1der2

Reaction score
Thanks man!

psst - Kurt: Intrepid 828 Ocean burst with white face and kahler bridge should be a new 2011 model!! :)

Latest posts

')