Non-DIY promotion, marketing, management needed, help!

• Thread starter theFraz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theFraz

Reaction score
Hello ss.org
I need an agency to promote my band worldwide, do you have any example or advice, have you had experience with an agency?
I know some agencies here in Italy, but I do not know agencies in (examples) USA, germany, sweden, england, etc.

I mean, in our country is easier to self promote our music (live shows, friends, facebook, magazinese, etc.) but in the rest of the world not, so we want to pay someone for the job.

i try to be more specific with a list of what is important for a band and what we need:
- promotion/management (reviews, contacts, magazines, web-something..): YES
- live shows: NOT
- to find a label, sending stuff: YES
- expensive things for big bands (or wannabe) like iperprofessional videoclips: No, not at the moment

We simply want to spread our music, so if you have any advices, ideas, a list of names, links... thank you!
and a happy new year.
and happy 27 december

spoiler:
I got 2 bands with new material and need of promotion at the same time...:
https://www.facebook.com/evilgroove
https://www.facebook.com/hellobelisco

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rahul_mukerji

Reaction score
The only one that springs to mind is HOLD TIGHT PR.

They have a decent client list and they seem promising. You certainly want to do your research and go with someone who is a good fir for your genre and handles bands who sound similar (so that they have the best reach for fans who enjoy your specific genre).

Make sure you customize your package for what you need. It could be cheaper for just PR, but if you're looking for solicitations for labels and such it might be a bit higher. But hey, you should see if they are flexible on prices and options.

Some other links that might help

LINK 1
LINK 2