NoNuZ Guitars

blanco

Reaction score
Oh my the back on that is awesome give that to me on the front as well!!! Love the inlays as well.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Estilo

Reaction score
Uh, you might find a clue in the OP's username and the website his profile points to. ;)

I asked three questions on there, you have my respect and +ve rep if you can find clues based on his username and Myspace on his profile :).

I found this though https://www.facebook.com/NoNuZ. You seem to be affiliated with Java Guitars OP? That's where I plan to get my custom 8 done :).

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Love the natural flame neck binding and of course the neck and headstock wood looks amazing. I wish Ibanez would license their vibratos to other builders [yeah I know] but I guess they are available at Jemsite etc?

My favorite photo is the one where the guitar is face down on the chair with the wall of windows behind it.

How are things in Kuala Lumpur? Can an American visit there without getting hated on if they behave themselves and treat everyone with respect? I've got a few years to go before I retire and I am going to live outside the USA for at least part of the year but it does not hurt to plan ahead. I will be the aka SnowBird lol. The more of the world I see the less I can decide where to live. Spain is in first place at this time and the NW USA is pretty damn nice in the summer.

nonuz

Reaction score
I really like that guitar, but the inlays aren't doing it for me...I'd still play it, though!

actually i have plan to make some words to the inlay but the machine got problem so we decide to put dot inlay and the same time i dont like the ordinary dot inlay

nonuz

Reaction score
DAMN!

Specs?

BRFM7 specification :
full brazilian rosewood body neck
flame maple AAAA top
construction thru neck
cocobolo venner headstock
abalone inlay
emg 707 pickups set
diecast tuner cosmo
ibanez zr7 system bridge
1 vol 1 tone
3 position toggle switch
natural glossy top and satin back body

nonuz

Reaction score
Love the natural flame neck binding and of course the neck and headstock wood looks amazing. I wish Ibanez would license their vibratos to other builders [yeah I know] but I guess they are available at Jemsite etc?

My favorite photo is the one where the guitar is face down on the chair with the wall of windows behind it.

How are things in Kuala Lumpur? Can an American visit there without getting hated on if they behave themselves and treat everyone with respect? I've got a few years to go before I retire and I am going to live outside the USA for at least part of the year but it does not hurt to plan ahead. I will be the aka SnowBird lol. The more of the world I see the less I can decide where to live. Spain is in first place at this time and the NW USA is pretty damn nice in the summer.

yeah ,you should , kuala lumpur is nice for me and i found my live and love in here

penguin_316

Reaction score
Would like some soundclips, that is really beautiful.

Latest posts

')