Northlane - Singularity Guitar Tone

• Thread starter Daybreak
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daybreak

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/MIajmLP46b4

Well, it's massive, at least in my opinion. I read an interview where they said, quote;

"The tones weren’t re-amped. We used a Diezel VH4 into a diezel cab and then a 5150ii into a mesa cab, Will blended these in a summing mixer and then added a Krank revolution into a palmer DI in some bits and a bogner uberschall in others. For all of the leads and any affected tones we exclusively used the Axefx II, can’t really remember which specific amp models."

Source: Tracking the Singularity: an Interview with Northlane's Josh Smith | GearGods

That's one hell of a setup. Has anyone here come any close to the tone with other gear, since not everyone of us has that kind of gear at home? I have an Axe-Fx 2 at home, I'm away from it now though and haven't had time to try and emulate some sort of similar setup, but I will when I get back home!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')