Norwegian band 22 streams their new album "Flux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hypotc

Reaction score
Yeah, it's really great! They have really energetic live shows aswell!

Kali Yuga

Reaction score
It really makes me think of a rougher sounding, more interesting Muse. But, I can't stand Muse, and like this... not sure what that means. It's mostly all in the vocals.

Reaction score
It's like The Dear Hunter were thrown in a blender with Shining. I like.

Decided to just purchase from iTunes instead because this sounds like awesome driving around music.

hypotc

Reaction score
More twang than Vildhjarta! Ultratwang.

Sikthness

Reaction score
this needs a bump. This is a strong contender for album of the year for me. At least top 5, this shit came outta nowhere and has been rockin my world since I heard it.

wankerness

Reaction score
Mew and Meshuggah are possibly my two favorite bands but this just is lacking something. It doesn't have any of the aggression of Meshuggah (obviously) but it also totally lacks Mew's ethereal vocals, frequently gorgeous melodies and knack for writing really memorable choruses. It's like they just listened to Apocalypto's intro and were like "let's do THAT!" I like their influences and clearly they're talented but based on this vid and "oxygen" they just are all technicality and I really hate the vocal style.

')