Norwegian film about trolls coming (trailer inside)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Espaul

Reaction score
Thanks for showing interest guys :) Norwegian film has been really bad up until the last 5 years or so. And I'm really looking forward to seeing this film.

Trolls is mythical creatures all Norwegian children grew up learning about. I'll post another reply when I've seen it :)

matty2fatty

Reaction score
If this is anywhere as good as Dead Snow I vote to give an Oscar to Norway

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
Thanks for showing interest guys :) Norwegian film has been really bad up until the last 5 years or so. And I'm really looking forward to seeing this film.

Trolls is mythical creatures all Norwegian children grew up learning about. I'll post another reply when I've seen it :)

Norwegian movies are still pretty bad. But I'll try to see past the always terrible norwegian acting on this one!

Looking forward to the hollywood remake though, I'm sure it will be a remake as the idea is awesome!

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
Im half Swedish, my mother was born in Sweden. I can understand a little here and there. If the entire movie is subtitled then maybe it will be beneficial to me in learning more. Looks like fun :yesway:

Espaul

Reaction score
Norwegian movies are still pretty bad. But I'll try to see past the always terrible norwegian acting on this one!

Looking forward to the hollywood remake though, I'm sure it will be a remake as the idea is awesome!

Haha! you're right, but I have a soft spot for norwegian films. The actors usually never seem natural :D

I have a distaste for really hollywood film, especially the ones made by mr. Bay :barf: so I hope they don't make a big hollywood film about this.

If this is anywhere as good as Dead Snow I vote to give an Oscar to Norway

You've seen dead snow? :D awesome!

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Looks crazy.

At the same time though, I'm getting pretty tired of the faux-documentary thing. ;)

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
400px-Trollface.jpg

Skanky

Reaction score
That looks like it might be a fun film as long as it's not too silly.

BTW, having been to Norway once, just wanted to say your country is awesome in so many ways. Hope I get to visit again!

timbaline

My name isn't Tim
Reaction score
This looks like it might rival dead snow!
Next thing we know, there'll be a film about Zombie Nazi Trolls.

')