Not so good NGD.

• Thread starter pondman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jemfloral

Reaction score
Wow, terrible packaging and pretty slimey to not mention the missing cover or that it wouldn't come with the hard case. Good luck with the refund.

The Mirror

Reaction score
People are the dumbest. I always say it, cause it's always true.

Well, guess you have to choose between getting your money back or getting the guitar, as it was a ebay-buy.
I'd take the money, though, and let the guy who sold it sit on his guitar.

jrstinkfish

Reaction score
That's the worst thing about buying pointy guitars on eBay, people don't realize they need special attention. Though I think a non-pointy guitar would have bit it in that packaging. What a jerk.

I shipped out my Stealth a few weeks ago, you'd think I was shipping a vial of the Rage virus, felt like a solid immovable slab in the box. I don't get people who trust shipping companies to be gentle.

bzhan1

Banned
Reaction score
You can always ask for a generous partial refund, which usually comes through

Tesla

Augmented User
Reaction score
It's not just eBay. I bought a Kramer Vanguard (same shape) from GAK here in the UK and the longer horn was broken due to the very bad shipping methods. They fobbed me off with some strings and accessories as it was a sale item that stated no returns. :noplease:

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
Wow that's rough. Two different LTD EX guitars I ordered have similar shipping incidents.

I ordered an EX-Avatar that came just bouncing around inside the box, though it was wrapped in bubble wrap and somehow managed to arrive in one piece. I ordered an EX-307 that was just floating around inside of two poorly taped together boxes and styrofoam peanuts. That one came scratched, but the seller was cool (and the price was still good) so I sucked it up and took it.

Hope it works out well for you man. Even if it isn't the most expensive axe, it still sucks to get something like that in the mail. Such a hassle.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Damn, dude, that packaging makes me think of Chris Farley's luggage in "Tommy Boy":

TommyBoy_032Pyxurz.jpg

Best of luck on the refund!

RobbYoung

Psalm Mutes End Wars
Reaction score
How do people not realize that this kills the guitar? I imagine when the guy first received the guitar, it was not in a duct taped cardboard box without any kind of wrapping.

Sell/send the guitar in exactly the same packaging it would have done when new, as close as you can. It's not ....ing hard!:wallbash:

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Yeah that sucks and all, but what's up with some pics of the guitar? :lol:

')