"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stiman

Reaction score
I was recently linked to something by DemonFx and I knew they made knockoffs, but what they sell now are flagrant ripoffs. Same product names, sometimes artwork... I don't get how they're legally doing that.

I've never tried any of their stuff but those prices could tempt a motherfucker for sure.

Anyone have any insight or hands on experience with their pedals? Part of me thinks they're straight doodoo.

You may already know this, and sorry to bring up something super old but I found your comment in a search I was going on Demonfx...

Apparently, the clones actually uses superior components: YouTube video

It's one thing to make a shitty knock off, but to make something better than the original for 1/3rd of the price... Feels shady on both parties ends IMO.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You may already know this, and sorry to bring up something super old but I found your comment in a search I was going on Demonfx...

Apparently, the clones actually uses superior components: YouTube video

It's one thing to make a shitty knock off, but to make something better than the original for 1/3rd of the price... Feels shady on both parties ends IMO.
I did not know that, and that's interesting from the video you posted... I assumed DemonFx stuff just looked the same but the components were totally different.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Being a guitar player means, among other things, that you notice the reverb in the mattress spring coils when you fart in bed.
🤣 I do enough recording that occasionally I'll be in a new space and clap to hear the room resonance, only to realize that other people now think I'm a weirdo / maniac.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
🤣 I do enough recording that occasionally I'll be in a new space and clap to hear the room resonance, only to realize that other people now think I'm a weirdo / maniac.
At this point I embrace the judgment. They all knew what they were signing up for.

Latest posts

')