"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Makes sense to me! Sounds like you know what to do next.

That reminds me, I should have done it ages ago and named a metal band Death Perception (like depth perception). I see there is a metal band with that name, I'll have to check them out.
Similarly, Have A Nice Life's Deathconsciousness is an absolutely brilliant album. I wouldn't quite call them "metal" though.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Similarly, Have A Nice Life's Deathconsciousness is an absolutely brilliant album. I wouldn't quite call them "metal" though.
I've heard of them but have not heard them. Were they kind of a meme band for a minute? Or possibly just on SSO?

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know where else to put this, but I want to see a Rosie the Riveter poster, but instead of the American pinup style, it's an anime/weeb version and it says "Yes We Kun"

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Guitar related: does anyone know where they sell those orange amp coasters? I tracked them down once, I think they're actually some kind of shop tool, but I read one thing that was like "separating an amp head from the cabinet improves tube life" and now I'm thinkng about amp coasters... Gah.....

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Guitar related: does anyone know where they sell those orange amp coasters? I tracked them down once, I think they're actually some kind of shop tool, but I read one thing that was like "separating an amp head from the cabinet improves tube life" and now I'm thinkng about amp coasters... Gah.....
Coasters or casters?

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I've heard of them but have not heard them. Were they kind of a meme band for a minute? Or possibly just on SSO?
The internet loves them. I've never been there but /mu/ specifically regarded that album highly and I think that's where a lot of its notoriety came from as it remained relatively obscure for some time. Anyway, it's a really good album and I highly recommend making the time to absorb it in full.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's the description they're running with:

We have multiples of this item available, and are selling them individually. The pictures are not necessarily representative of the one you will get, but all are in Used/Mint condition. They will come in their factory box with no factory warranty. Because we have multiples in stock, we cannot provide weights for individual instruments.

Up for sale is a Jackson American Series Soloist - SL3 in a Riviera Blue finish. The electronics have been play-tested and are working as they should. Great looking and playing guitar. May have some light surface scratching, but overall in excellent condition. These will come with a Jackson branded polyfoam case, tremolo arm and adjustment wrenches.

To follow up on this, I countered the offer they sent me with a stupid low number that is almost surely to be looked upon with irritation and denied. But in the unlikely event they're feeling generous, I'll be sure to do a full rundown on it.

CleansingCarnage

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
To follow up on this, I countered the offer they sent me with a stupid low number that is almost surely to be looked upon with irritation and denied. But in the unlikely event they're feeling generous, I'll be sure to do a full rundown on it.
I've heard they'll accept $1100.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard they'll accept $1100.

Yeah, I'm definitely getting rejected then. I'm curious about what they have but it feels like a big gamble when I could get a brand new charvel pro mod dk24 for 900-something with the 10% off sale going on, or a used one for like $700. I don't have any experience with refurbished stuff so it spooks me out a bit.

')