"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Our pool is insanely easy to take care of.

We are very lucky, though. It’s on the north facing side of the house, it’s screened in, and it’s salt generated chlorine. I take a sample of the water once a week to the pool store and almost the only thing I ever have to do is add muriatic acid. Occasionally stabilizer on the summer.

I also fill it up with blood. I think that’s the trick.

IMG-8648.jpg

This is some Elden Ring shit right here

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Ha, I saw this in the theater when it came out

We - myself and my brother - got it for Christmas one year, and aside from the wonky CGI scene when they first introduce ...Na-something, whatever her name is, that movie is dope as hell; way better than Blade 1, and not nearly as insufferable as Blade 3, which is hilarious for all the wrong reasons

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Looks like Dunlop is getting into the relic market?
>$12:95 😬
I mean don't get me wrong most of my picks look like that but that's because I'm a lazy cheapskate that doesn't want to replace my 10 year old $12.95 picks.

I hear Gibson lost their lawsuit against Dean.

lol.
eeb.png

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
>$12:95 😬
I mean don't get me wrong most of my picks look like that but that's because I'm a lazy cheapskate that doesn't want to replace my 10 year old $12.95 picks.
For that kind of money I might sell my old picks that look like those new Dunlops.

Reaction score
Ya know those incomplete thoughts you have first waking up that don't make sense because you're barely awake?

I woke up today, checked my phone and saw I had 28 likes and reactions on here. My first thought was "Why the fuck am I blowing up all of a sudden in a few hours time. Did I die or something?"

And I was actually about to Google my name to see if I was dead......and then my brain woke up.

....guys what are the signs of early onset dementia?

Reaction score
How has nobody made an "AmIDead.com" where you can find out if you're dead? Something like http://ishenrykissingerdead.com/
I remember the one for when Michael Jackson was sick. It was called something like howismichaeljackson...literally the SECOND he died this was the page update, only with zombie version and Bad was replaced with Dead..and the site had the song thriller on loop
Michael_Jackson_-_Bad.png

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember the one for when Michael Jackson was sick. It was called something like howismichaeljackson...literally the SECOND he died this was the page update, only with zombie version and Bad was replaced with Dead..and the site had the song thriller on loop View attachment 146624
That's peak internet, I miss the days of websites for everything.

')