"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I have no idea what makes this a "premium" domain.

1720703711916.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I looked it up and saw a website for some fragrance or perfume... Weird.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Racer X fans: On the Street Lethal record, what is the song “Loud and Clear” about? It’s my favorite Racer X song with lyrics, but I’m not sure why, or whether it is supposed to have some kind of meaning.

Last edited:

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know much about boner psychosis aside from ye olde slumber lumber but I am experiencing heat psychosis. Can't go outside for longer than 5 minutes without full body sweats and I'm done with it. Too hot to lay under a car and put my new muffler on so the neighbors are gonna be treated to another day of 4cyl catback straightpipe exhaust operating at fullstack volume and if they want someone to blame they can stare into the sun.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't know much about boner psychosis aside from ye olde slumber lumber but I am experiencing heat psychosis. Can't go outside for longer than 5 minutes without full body sweats and I'm done with it. Too hot to lay under a car and put my new muffler on so the neighbors are gonna be treated to another day of 4cyl catback straightpipe exhaust operating at fullstack volume and if they want someone to blame they can stare into the sun.
Like they say, fuck em if they can't take a joke!

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the lo-pro edge trem has the same hidden locking screw within the posts? I've seen a couple reverb ads lately for USED PRESTIGE with lo pro edge where the owners state they installed shims to lower the action which I know is a common solution for people unfamiliar with the locking stud thing on the original edge system.

CleansingCarnage

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the lo-pro edge trem has the same hidden locking screw within the posts? I've seen a couple reverb ads lately for USED PRESTIGE with lo pro edge where the owners state they installed shims to lower the action which I know is a common solution for people unfamiliar with the locking stud thing on the original edge system.
Yes they do. I'm not sure if all the Gotoh made Ibanez trems had them but I know for sure the Edge, Lo-Pro Edge and Gotoh's 1996 trem have them.

')