"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of my cats is snoozing right next to me on the couch and he just farted.
Ive never had a cat that farted audibly, I assumed the geometry of the cat's anus made it more difficult but one of my in-laws cat was an orange farting machine. Every 5 minutes easily.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Ive never had a cat that farted audibly, I assumed the geometry of the cat's anus made it more difficult but one of my in-laws cat was an orange farting machine. Every 5 minutes easily.
Rarely are his audible, this one was silent but deadly as usual. The little goblin.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
i like how when a dog farts they don't know wtf that was but its behind them so they are going to move to another part of the room/house.
One of the German Shepherds I had would occasionally fart and look at his ass, startled.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Girl working the window at the local ice cream shop had on a Mayhem t-shirt. I was tempted to pull a "name 3 songs", not so much to gatekeep but because I was legitimately owo

Now I want to make ice cream related Mayhem song references but it's harder than I thought. Freezing Spoon?

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Lots of pillows up in this bitch for me. I've transitioned to being a side sleeper and rarely have issues waking up to pins and needles in my extremities. I use a wedge pillow/cushion thing and have a couple regular pillows on that. And also a pillow between the knees due to a recent bursitis issue that has finally gone away.
Glad to hear the bursitis subsided, I remember you mentioning it when it was in full effect. My wife was dealing with the same thing but hers cleared up just this week.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I keep seeing ads for those "delete your information from data brokers and nefarious actors" services, and I can't help but think.... those can't possibly work, right? Like, if I'm some nefarious deep web data person, would anyone take me at my word that I'm going to delete someone's personal details because some random startup asked me nicely? Just like all those "no log" services that obviously had logs. And how VPNs really often advertise that they do things that they don't (like anonymize your internet use). Would they be so brazen as to just lie? On the internet? You can do that?

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Would they be so brazen as to just lie? On the internet? You can do that?
Nah. Elvis is still alive and it was Jesus who assassinated Abraham Lincoln. Trust me bro, for only 24.99 a month!

')