"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Moongrum

Reaction score
There's a nickelback song that ends with a breakdown, like a pretty legit metal breakdown from what I remember. Anyone know what song I'm thinking of?
I have a distinct memory of being driven in my friend's dad's truck, and finding a Nickelback cd in the truck and being like "lol im cool metalcore teen this is dumb" then my friend was like, "no, no, listen to this...."
And he played me the song and I was totally floored that nickelback had a breakdown :lol:
I want to hear it again.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm curious now... I wouldnt call myself a nickelback fan per se, but I don't mind some of their songs.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
There's a nickelback song that ends with a breakdown, like a pretty legit metal breakdown from what I remember. Anyone know what song I'm thinking of?
I have a distinct memory of being driven in my friend's dad's truck, and finding a Nickelback cd in the truck and being like "lol im cool metalcore teen this is dumb" then my friend was like, "no, no, listen to this...."
And he played me the song and I was totally floored that nickelback had a breakdown :lol:
I want to hear it again.
probably off their Dark Horse album.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Haha Nickelback is my version of your Creed. As far as Creed goes, Higher has such a dope lick in the chorus and I think Tremonti has pretty nice guitar tone. Not saying I'm a big fan, but I relentlessly mocked Creed when they were popular, then mocked them nostalgically once that period of music fizzled out, and now I kinda like some of the old tunes in a less ironic way. Not the ballad hit-play ones though.

')