"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just be glad you won't be alive to go through the living hell of life in a house stacked to the ceiling with TJ Maxx "bargains".
Our house isn't full of them (from TJ Maxx) but there's definitely some in there. As well as bargains from Burlington, Savers, Goodwill and many other thrift stores lol

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Trying out a pedal in an Austin, TX music shop (EQD Disaster Transport), tried using their T60 but the wiring was fucky as hell. Noticed they had an Adam jones Gibson LP, said what the hell I have the fanboi tattoo I guess I have to try that. I guess this goes without saying but my own guitar that I've put a ton of work into sounds much better to me. It was aight but I can't imagine paying $2500 USD for it. Looks cool though.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So, as many of you don't care, the Olympics starts this Friday.
I actually really care. I've been counting down the days. I have no idea why I like the Olympics so much, but I do.

Word is that there's going to be "something special" planned for the opening ceremoy on the Seine.

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
I actually really care. I've been counting down the days. I have no idea why I like the Olympics so much, but I do.

Word is that there's going to be "something special" planned for the opening ceremoy on the Seine.
Isn't Snoop gonna light a big fatty with the torch or something?

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Trying out a pedal in an Austin, TX music shop (EQD Disaster Transport), tried using their T60 but the wiring was fucky as hell. Noticed they had an Adam jones Gibson LP, said what the hell I have the fanboi tattoo I guess I have to try that. I guess this goes without saying but my own guitar that I've put a ton of work into sounds much better to me. It was aight but I can't imagine paying $2500 USD for it. Looks cool though.
Just checked this out: why didn't they burst the back and the neck? Cost, obviously, but that's a nice "authentic" (heh) detail.

But yeah, I would think this is basically '24 standard with a cool ass paintjob. They didn't even get the bridge pup right. Ooof.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

dr_game0ver

Reaction score

We'll see, the dancers for the opening are actually on strike. Not jocking.

I'd care if local broadcasting covered the Olympics instead of American athletes at the Olympics 😕
That will be something. The Russian journalists have been denied permission to broadcast the event. Talk about inclusive games...

Did Parisians collectively shit in the Seine like they said they were going to?
I dont know where you got the information on that... But they actually did. Scientists have noted an increase in fecal parasites in the water since they began testing it. It had cost us 1.4B€ to clean that damn water.

Note that Macron have ask the Olympic committee for the organisation of the 2038 winter Olympics.

Moongrum

Reaction score
No, you wouldn't.
I'm not sure why you think this about me, but I love sports. Coverage of the olympics is always weird because they usually follow American athletes, do all the mini documentaries of the athletes and talk about how they overcame hardship, etc.
I'm not sure why they can't just show me the exciting qualifiers, and then show me the finals of each sport regardless if an American is participating or not.
Maybe coverage is different now compared to how I remember it, though

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
We'll see, the dancers for the opening are actually on strike. Not jocking.

That will be something. The Russian journalists have been denied permission to broadcast the event. Talk about inclusive games...

I dont know where you got the information on that... But they actually did. Scientists have noted an increase in fecal parasites in the water since they began testing it. It had cost us 1.4B€ to clean that damn water.

Note that Macron have ask the Olympic committee for the organisation of the 2038 winter Olympics.
lol I saw a bunch of Parisians on tiktok joke about how they were going to shit in the Seine right before the mayor swam in it and again before the olympics. Guess they actually did it.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you think this about me, but I love sports.
giphy.gif

')