"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gabito

Advanced power chords user
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I thought the SeXXXiverse was still with either Shannon or Donnie, one having sold it to the other, and that sort of being the end of it, but it's been some time since I've seen it mentioned so...

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
How the hell do Orange have their 412's wired? How would it be possible to have a 16ohm cabinet with 4 16ohm speakers?

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
How the hell do Orange have their 412's wired? How would it be possible to have a 16ohm cabinet with 4 16ohm speakers?
Series/Parallel - two pairs of speakers wired in series, with the two series pairs then wired in parallel. each pair would be 32ohm on their own but then they are paralleled bringing them back down to 16. nice diagrams here, i've reference this site many times putting cab wiring back together after a speaker swap.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I dont have instaface or chatsnap or anything, but I see a lot of the instaguitarists posting shorts and riff videos on youtube and I'm under the impression there's a lot of amazing riffwriters out there in their bedrooms, but not nearly as many amazing songwriters.

Luckily for me, I'm neither a good riffwriter OR songwriter, so I can discuss and complain as a bystander.

')