"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Bonus - if you sacrifice your tabs and turn your computer off when it's not being used, you can't be Crowdstrike'd overnight.
There's a whole song's lyrics that can be converted to that event.....I am not motivated.

You've been (bump ..bump...bump) Crow-ewd struck. yeah yeah yeah

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tedtan

Reaction score
I told my wife if you’re hot, they’re hot. Let ‘em inside.

IMG-0460.jpg
I don’t mind snakes in general, but cottonmouths, copperheads, rattle snakes and coral snakes can stay the fuck outside.

jaxadam

Reaction score
I don’t mind snakes in general, but cottonmouths, copperheads, rattle snakes and coral snakes can stay the fuck outside.

I wasn’t really sure what to do but luckily my wife came flying out in her Lulu Lemon and a broom and swept him to safety before I could make my world famous smoked water moccasin dip.

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
I wasn’t really sure what to do but luckily my wife came flying out in her Lulu Lemon and a broom and swept him to safety before I could make my world famous smoked water moccasin dip.
The drill in rural Northern California seems to be "find something to pin it with, then decapitate it with pruning shears." Unless you happen to be carrying a gun right then, of course...

My sister's husband has eaten rattlesnakes he's killed. Not sure if he's tried smoking one though. Seems like a good method for a creature with tough meat. 🤔

jaxadam

Reaction score
The drill in rural Northern California seems to be "find something to pin it with, then decapitate it with pruning shears." Unless you happen to be carrying a gun right then, of course...

My sister's husband has eaten rattlesnakes he's killed. Not sure if he's tried smoking one though. Seems like a good method for a creature with tough meat. 🤔

I called animal control and asked them what to do and they said take it to the zoo immediately. I did, and we had such a good time we’re going back again today!

')