"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
WTB listings on the world wide web and just telling all your buddies "I'll throw you 100$ if you can find one and I buy it" have substantially different levels of efficacy IME. I have never had success with the former, nothing has ever worked as well as the latter.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
I wasn't speaking to the motivation of the researcher, I was speaking to the motivation of the kind of recreational product enthusiast who would claim their vice of choice is a cure-all.

Yes, if you're the scientist - but I wasn't talking about a scientist. I was talking about Joe Rogan, who is not a scientist.
That makes so much more sense :lol:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
This seems topical given the past few pages, but yeah, no one besides absolute fucking dolts is taking JRE seriously and are instead hate listening - same as 2 Bears, 1 Cave

lol, that is some commitment to the bit

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I'm not a pedal person. I need a clean boost. Was looking at Friedman because I'm a brand bitch and don't know shit. I don't like the TS's frying pan top end. Ridicule me.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not a pedal person. I need a clean boost. Was looking at Friedman because I'm a brand bitch and don't know shit. I don't like the TS's frying pan top end. Ridicule me.

I used the Earthquaker Westwood for this application. Still had a little grit on it though tbh. My brother in law likes the Earthquaker Arrows pedal. I'm also not a pedal guy.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
I personally like the KSR Eros (a lot) since it does both clean boosting and works as an overdrive. The Horizon Precision drive also works pretty decently as a clean boost/overdrive ime.

A lot of people seem to dig the buxom boost and the Lichtlaerm stuff for cleaner boosting too.

Moongrum

Reaction score
Does richlite have a smell? My fretboard kind of smells like piss/chemicals when I get up close and personal with it😶 Might just be my guitar....
My fingers don't smell after playing it, though.

')