"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Speaking of shit....

Anyone ever take a dump and the smell makes you think "I don't remember burning a plastic bag of celery and then eating it"?

Yeah me neither.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Does richlite have a smell? My fretboard kind of smells like piss/chemicals when I get up close and personal with it😶 Might just be my guitar....
My fingers don't smell after playing it, though.
Yes, it does; but that's more of an issue when you're working with it. It's the dust that's supposed to smell.
Is it a new guitar? Mine had a faint odor to it when it came in but it wore out pretty quickly.

Moongrum

Reaction score
Yes, it does; but that's more of an issue when you're working with it. It's the dust that's supposed to smell.
Is it a new guitar? Mine had a faint odor to it when it came in but it wore out pretty quickly.
I got it a few months ago, but it's been sitting in its case for 90% of that time. I think I just need to play it more so it can air out 😃

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I didn't know that Richlite had a smell. I only had one guitar with that type of board and I bought it used.

')