"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Speaking of shit....

Anyone ever take a dump and the smell makes you think "I don't remember burning a plastic bag of celery and then eating it"?

Yeah me neither.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Does richlite have a smell? My fretboard kind of smells like piss/chemicals when I get up close and personal with it😶 Might just be my guitar....
My fingers don't smell after playing it, though.
Yes, it does; but that's more of an issue when you're working with it. It's the dust that's supposed to smell.
Is it a new guitar? Mine had a faint odor to it when it came in but it wore out pretty quickly.

Moongrum

Reaction score
Yes, it does; but that's more of an issue when you're working with it. It's the dust that's supposed to smell.
Is it a new guitar? Mine had a faint odor to it when it came in but it wore out pretty quickly.
I got it a few months ago, but it's been sitting in its case for 90% of that time. I think I just need to play it more so it can air out 😃

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I didn't know that Richlite had a smell. I only had one guitar with that type of board and I bought it used.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
It basically smells like burning plastic when it's being cut or sanded ime. At no point should it smell like piss lol

')