"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Was reading new Tape Op, Steve Evetts was like "the last Poison the Well is really heavy even thought we only used AC30s", so I'm like cool, I only know the earlier ones, gotta' hear this...

It's not heavy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Was reading new Tape Op, Steve Evetts was like "the last Poison the Well is really heavy even thought we only used AC30s", so I'm like cool, I only know the earlier ones, gotta' hear this...

It's not heavy.

The Opposite Of December was a big part of my life back in the day. Nothing but bangers.

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
The best comedy is satire that isn't intended as satire.

Screenshot_20240803-075356_YouTube.jpg

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
That reminds me I have to join Reverb again to try selling my Revv. Really hate using them, but it's definitely the best place to sell used gear currently.

nightsprinter

Contributor
Reaction score
That reminds me I have to join Reverb again to try selling my Revv. Really hate using them, but it's definitely the best place to sell used gear currently.

Pretty much. I've never had anything last longer than maybe 2.5 weeks on there. The fees are preposterous, but the convenience is what it is. I forgot who on SSO told me to do this, but I started putting at the bottom of my ads, "this is also posted on SSO/Craigslist, etc so reach out on those platforms to negotiate" in the hopes I can sell it off-platform and make a little more money that way.

Latest posts

')