'nother new vid thread from me.... lol

• Thread starter Toshiro
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Padraig

Reaction score
Your an excellent guitarplayer man. Great clips.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Cool videos. You're older than I pictured you. Guess your avatar through me off.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It showed another video next to yours with a kid with a firebird, he had pretty good tone.

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. :)

Gee, guess my silly anime-chick-with-a-guitar avatar makes me appear young, cool. :)

D-EJ915: That kid is one of Rusty Cooley's students, playing through a Line 6 Guitar Port. :)

Anyways, bump for the last video I'm doing before my PODxt gets here(Fri 2-10-06). There's one bad note, but I wasn't going to re-record because of it. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=rhKoagyYgCE

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
More good stuff, dude. You have such clean technique. Very awesome. Is this the solo from a particular song, or just something you came up with?

Seriously, you're very humble, which is cool. But change that damn "crappy" guitar playing link name! :lol:

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet. TDW's right, you've got some great technique and you're humble about it which almost makes you as cool as me :rofl:

Keep up the vids, I'm loving em!!

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
More good stuff, dude. You have such clean technique. Very awesome. Is this the solo from a particular song, or just something you came up with?

Seriously, you're very humble, which is cool. But change that damn "crappy" guitar playing link name! :lol:

Thanks again. :)

The beginning part is a V-Halen thing, can't remember the song, though I know he was holding the 2nd fret down while I was on the 4th here. Outside that, just randomness in E minor. I worked like a vague outline of where I wanted to go before I started, but didn't have any set notes or anything.

I do need to replace the trem arm on that guitar though, after like 6 years the schaller bar I modded on there is wobbeling. It's a real bitch too, because the trem/springs on that guitar are so worn it dive with almost no pressure, where as I still have to work my other guitars in. lol

Okay damnit, I'll change the link... Now I gotta think of something funny to call that link.... err... :scratch:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Toshiro said:
Thanks again. :)
Okay damnit, I'll change the link... Now I gotta think of something funny to call that link.... err... :scratch:
:lol: Ha hah... sound files and stuff. That's priceless, dude!

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Toshiro said:
Okay, cross posting this because it shoulda been here to begin with:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=FfWRcFyARF4

New vid, sorry about the file size(20 meg) and the 10-11 secs of silence in the beginning. :lol: The XT is pretty cool though. :)
Man, my brain kept wanting to hear everything resolve to the tonic, that damn E. :lol: Nice way to keep us guessing.

Dude, awesome, as always. You can really, really play. Put together a brutal rhythm, and play some lead over that shit, please. I want to hear it.

Your phrasing, melody, and technique really sound terrific to me. Kinda free-form, melodic, neo-classical improv wizardry.

Move to Ohio. Now.

BCrowell

Cubicle Dweller
Contributor
Reaction score
WOW! Kickin Arse! Your playing is top notch man! Some killer technique! :bowdown:

Toshiro

Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
Man, my brain kept wanting to hear everything resolve to the tonic, that damn E. :lol: Nice way to keep us guessing.

Dude, awesome, as always. You can really, really play. Put together a brutal rhythm, and play some lead over that shit, please. I want to hear it.

Your phrasing, melody, and technique really sound terrific to me. Kinda free-form, melodic, neo-classical improv wizardry.

Move to Ohio. Now.

Heh, thanks. :D You know, I don't really think of the tonic much anymore, I used to obsess about it all the time though.

Need to write(or more like finish) at least one song here soon. Trouble is finding time to sit down and do about 20 or so takes of every part. :lol:

')