Now this is a rack tuner...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Every other rack tuner just became obsolete. That's a great piece of gear, especially with the "Pro" output module.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I like the way the specs say 100v-240v. Methinks I'll order one from the US and save a packet. I need a new tuner anyway, my Korg DTR2000 tracks like shit on the low B.

Shikaru

Mechanical Thunder
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the way the specs say 100v-240v. Methinks I'll order one from the US and save a packet. I need a new tuner anyway, my Korg DTR2000 tracks like shit on the low B.

I've been looking at rack tuners recently, and I had been wondering how the korg ones track the low B. Guess that's it out of the question now :lol:. But if you can run the US ones over here without a converter of some kind, that'd be awesome :yesway:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tune my 7s with the Stomp, and it handles it just fine (obviously). The "sweetened" guitar tuning sounds great, too - now I just need to get the other two losers to get them, and we can all use it...

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I tune my 7s with the Stomp, and it handles it just fine (obviously). The "sweetened" guitar tuning sounds great, too - now I just need to get the other two losers to get them, and we can all use it...

don't you mean 1 1/2 losers? :D

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score

Maybe someone would like to give one of the loser's a few hundred bucks to buy one, since said loser is fucking broke?

don't you mean 1 1/2 losers? :D

:mad:

:idea:

richardsimmons.jpg

:lol:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The new strobostomp 2 is pretty sweet, it's the same but just beefed up for durability, using better jacks, etc.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've been looking at rack tuners recently, and I had been wondering how the korg ones track the low B. Guess that's it out of the question now :lol:. But if you can run the US ones over here without a converter of some kind, that'd be awesome :yesway:

If you're going for a Korg get an original DTR-1. 7 Dying Trees has one and it's built like a tank, tracks superbly and has a built in cable tester. It's either one of those or the Peterson next for me.

Shikaru

Mechanical Thunder
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm, there's one on ebay with a few days left at the moment, think I'll watch it and go for it if it doesn't go too high.

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
If you're going for a Korg get an original DTR-1. 7 Dying Trees has one and it's built like a tank, tracks superbly and has a built in cable tester. It's either one of those or the Peterson next for me.

It is good, very good. And it's survived being flown, toured, banged about etc etc. Just an all round sturdy well built unit.

That peterson does look good though! If it's got blue lights then it may be a candidate for the treadplate rack :D

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score

I had nothing but problems with my DTR-1. It didn't track anything lower than drop-D worth a damn. Tuning a 7-string with it was next to impossible.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It is good, very good. And it's survived being flown, toured, banged about etc etc. Just an all round sturdy well built unit.

That peterson does look good though! If it's got blue lights then it may be a candidate for the treadplate rack :D

If that means you'll be selling the DTR-1, can I have first dibs?

I had nothing but problems with my DTR-1. It didn't track anything lower than drop-D worth a damn. Tuning a 7-string with it was next to impossible.

James' one is excellent, tracks a low A fine and even perfectly tracks my 5 string bass tuned A,D,G,C,F at rehearsals.

')