Now THIS...

• Thread starter eaeolian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
When asked to comment on the possible dangers of using the riff, Sir Paul McCartney seemed surprised.

"There's a secret vault to save rock and roll?" McCartney said. "This is the first I've heard of it."

:rofl:

angusyoungwanabe

ss.org's Diabetic
Reaction score
oh my gosh!!!! thats freaking great. i love it. i wonder what a cross between SOTW and LLM riffs would sound like.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
hard rock sources believe it will take place just prior to next month's Fall Out Boy–Honda Civic tour, which many fear will suck the remaining lifeblood from all that still rocks.

When a puss like James Blunt is allowed to rule the airwaves, we must respond by exposing this monster riff, and blowing minds into the stratosphere."

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
"May God have mercy on our souls for what we are going to set loose upon the world," proclaimed Queen guitarist Brian May, dressed in druidic robes and bathed in the rising blue smoke of a nearby fog machine.

+1 @ The Onion > *

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
lol funny shit. Ok, i wasn't gonna ask because i'll sound stupid, that site isn't serious ay? its just a joking around site? lol :idea:

Latest posts

')