Now What?

• Thread starter jrg828
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jrg828

Dr. Breakfast
Reaction score
i just quit my band, and that's literally ALL i did....the bass player got me expelled like 4 months ago, now all i did is sit at home write our songs, go to practice, and come home late at night... any suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PTP

Reaction score
You should tell me how you manage to do nothing but play in a band, I'd really like to know how to do that.

jrg828

Dr. Breakfast
Reaction score
he picked a fight with me at school so i knocked his ass out. im 16 so i guess thats all i can do in the joshua tree area :/

jrg828

Dr. Breakfast
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a productive band environment anyway. Form a new band with people with whom you can coexist and cooperate!

yea im thinking about moveing in with my gma in riverside and help her around the house while i look for work and hopefully a new band:metal:

Opeth666

Reaction score
homeschooling ftw...I was homeschooled from when I first started till 10th grade...once I started going to public school my grades dropped and not because I was lazy either.

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
Go back to school and practice the shit out of your instrument.

Form a band when the time is right.

Profit :metal:

Reaction score
Doesn't sound like a productive band environment anyway. Form a new band with people with whom you can coexist and cooperate!

I concur. Sound like they didn't have the bands best interest in mind. Forge your own path, draw some good people to you, and create.

Mettle209

Reaction score
Go back to school and practice the shit out of your instrument.

Form a band when the time is right.

Agree. Your priority at 16 should be (1) School and when I say school I mean get As, (2) Find a part time job to obtain some work experience and to scare you into going to college, (3) Getting into college, (4) Find a pretty, faithful girl to make into your future wife, (5) Practice on yuor instrument, and (6) Make real down to earth life long friends.

jrg828

Dr. Breakfast
Reaction score
Agree. Your priority at 16 should be (1) School and when I say school I mean get As, (2) Find a part time job to obtain some work experience and to scare you into going to college, (3) Getting into college, (4) Find a pretty, faithful girl to make into your future wife, (5) Practice on yuor instrument, and (6) Make real down to earth life long friends.

im getting A's now :D
workin on it
lol
i want to go to MI, its sick there
all the girls i ever dated since 9th grade have had intrest in my freinds, and my band members, so they went along with it and the story tells itself after that lol im not worried about girls right now:fawk:

Jontain

Reaction score
At 16 your whole life is infront of you, and dont take this the wrong way but at your age bands are bound to be more unstable and prone to more trivial fallings out (not that age has everything to do with it haha). Just stick with your instrument, write for yourself and look into forming your own band or join a band with like minded guys!

At the end of the day you will enjoy playing in a band with people you get on with, also accept that difference of opinion will create tension in any band. However for a good band this will be opinion on the music, not a band members girl!

')