Now What?

• Thread starter jrg828
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
Maybe he was in The Police... really can't think of any other band where the bassist would have any clout.

STEVE_HARRIS_47.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jrg828

Dr. Breakfast
Reaction score
At 16 your whole life is infront of you, and dont take this the wrong way but at your age bands are bound to be more unstable and prone to more trivial fallings out (not that age has everything to do with it haha). Just stick with your instrument, write for yourself and look into forming your own band or join a band with like minded guys!

At the end of the day you will enjoy playing in a band with people you get on with, also accept that difference of opinion will create tension in any band. However for a good band this will be opinion on the music, not a band members girl!

i've had alot of people say that to me, and ive realized its all just drama. they we're just trying to sound like every pop-metal band and be popular and get girls and stuff. writing was the only thing we'de never get along, and they hated it.plus, i always liked working on stuff like that myself so i'll probably get into that :D

')