NP&PD! (Puppy and phone content!)

Reaction score
Well we've actually had her for a couple of weeks now, but I had to wait for my new phone to get delivered today, because the back up phone I was using had no camera. Her name is Roxy and she is a Cane Corso Mastiff and is now around 9 weeks old. Now, time for the pictures. Enjoy!
462bd8d3.jpg

With my Husky, Bandit.
3679f32d.jpg

For some reason, she really likes feet. She'll just hang out around your feet and sit or sleep on them.
1ca4eb86.jpg

DAT FLAME!:lol:
705a2f22.jpg

Also, this is her brother, Pesci. My brother and his girlfriend own him.
298118_2134509683070_1255914871_31858123_231445233_n.jpg

And new phone's box :)
2776f50e.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
My last roommate had a sliver brendle English Mastiff. Amazing dogs. Absolutely amazing.

If they didn't get so damn big, I'd love to have one. But having a dog that outweighs the girlfriend and both kids combined is no bueno :lol:

Enjoy your puppy, man. She's a beaut.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
:wub: Gorgeous dog, man. Mastiffs of any variety are stunning dogs when they're well looked after. I hope you guys are leaving its ears and tail the way they are, too...

Reaction score
:wub: Gorgeous dog, man. Mastiffs of any variety are stunning dogs when they're well looked after. I hope you guys are leaving its ears and tail the way they are, too...

Yeah we're leaving her ears. Her brother (my brother's dog, the one in the last puppy picture) got his ears cropped though. Her tail was cut before we got her though.

So when is it going to get big enough to replace your car? :p

Hopefully soon, so I won't have to buy a car! :lol:

Goatchrist

Reaction score
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! super cute! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awesome flame joke xD, what is it mapple?

Screw the phone.. who cares.. puppy! :wub:

Robby the Robot

The President Bits
Reaction score
:wub: When my dog was a puppy she loved to hang around my feet as well. How's the iPhone 4S? I'm considering grabbing one.

Happy Puppy & Phone Day!

')