leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
(kinda delayed NPD, but meh)

*British accent on*

Alright, these are some really useful pair of pants... You can make rope with it, as well as a boat, bed, spear, shotgun, power generator, and a Ferrari...

You can also eat it... It's full of essential proteins, vitamins, and minerals!

*Brtitish accent off*

That's right bitchez! I got a new pair of pants today, and these aren't any kind of pants.... These are FUCKING BEAR GRYLLS PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

They are called "Survival Pants" and are the ones that he uses on his shows... They are very lightweight, dries very quickly, and has a shiton of compartments... It has some padding (not too much though) on the knees and anal area... Which is really cool... these areas also stretch a lil bit, for increased sexual manouvers...

Alright, enough of the talky-talky!

No picstory since there was no.. er.. package or any.. uh.. rainforest close... :lol:

That's all folks! sorry for only 4 pics, but there's just not much to it.. Here, let the man himself demonstrate the true awesomeness of them:

:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
I was like "holy crap, a new pant day?? what the fuck? then I will make a thread called *new pack of codons day*" but then I enter and was like "damn, snowboard pants GAS again! I know they are not for snowboard, but I love that kind of pant (I mean, your pant)lol

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
<monocle>

Put your British accent back on and correct your mistake.

Those are trousers dear boy.

</monocle>

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
Alright, these are some really useful pair of pants... You can make rope with it, as well as a boat, bed, spear, shotgun, power generator, and a Ferrari...

You can also eat it... It's full of essential proteins, vitamins, and minerals!
This is OT but that 'list of uses' reminded me of this hilarious passage from 'The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy'.

Sorry in advance it's kinda long, but quite funny. :lol:

"A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch hiker can have. Partly it has great practical value - you can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a mini raft down the slow heavy river Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you - daft as a bush, but very, very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

More importantly, a towel has immense psychological value. For some reason, if a strag (strag: non-hitch hiker) discovers that a hitch hiker has his towel with him, he will automatically assume that he is also in possession of a toothbrush, face flannel, soap, tin of biscuits, flask, compass, map, ball of string, gnat spray, wet weather gear, space suit etc., etc. Furthermore, the strag will then happily lend the hitch hiker any of these or a dozen other items that the hitch hiker might accidentally have "lost". What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a man to be reckoned with."

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
My latest pants purchase was something like this:
oneal_kids_element_pants_legacy_MD.jpg

For when I'm on this:
2008-ktm-250-xc-and-xc-w--6_460x0w.jpg

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
These 'pants' are great! They make you look rugged and adventurous even after a night at a 5 star restaurant!

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Yea you need the extra anal padding don't ya!

I wonder if prostitutes use those pants?

sorry i'm an asshole

:spock:
I don't know, did any prostitutes you've fucked (if) like skydiving, climbing waterfalls, fighting bears and eating maggots? :lol:

Notice the only tag starting with L?

I wonder who are leah and rob...

:fawk: :fawk: :fawk:

Also, TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS TROUSERS

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Bear Grylls is fucking insane :lol:

If you REALLY want to be British about it then you have to call them trousers!

')