NPD - White Dimarzios W/ Sub. Purple RG752FX

• Thread starter EchoEight
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EchoEight

Reaction score
Not too long ago I got a Ibanez RG752FX in Subterranean Purple. I thought it would look better with some white accents, so I ordered a set of DiMarzio D Activator p/u's in white with black poles. I also ordered a white tip for the pickup selector switch and some white knobs. I'm not too sure about these white knobs, I'm still on the lookout for better ones.

I just got the pickups installed. I took the strings off because I didn't have enough slack to get the PAF 7's out and the D Activators in. Whoever strung the guitar from the factory left very little string wrapped around the tuners. I ordered a few sets of Kalium Strings but haven't received them yet.

FYI - Trying to get a good picture of this guitar showing the purple is a pain!

SubPurple1.jpeg

SubPurple2.jpeg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sehnomatic

Reaction score
I think you clicked a bit higher than "Pickups, Electronics & General Tech" my friend (although technically, this is a mod; still fits here). HNPD anyways :hbang:

Memq

THE RG LOVER!
Reaction score
i am not sure if its the bridge or not but that gap between the bridge and the bridge pickup is so annoying. most of the new ibanez' models have this gap.

BUT

HNGD!!!:yesway::hbang::hbang::hbang:

Rikardo

Reaction score
HNPD!!

That looks really awesome!

Last edited:

Omura

Reaction score
This is exactly the guitar I'm gassing for, pickups and colour scheme aswell, I really like the way the white speed knobs look on :]

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Looking awesome! Metallic purple and white go really good together for some reason. I've often wanted something like this with white bindings.

Latest posts

')