NRGD! (56k get with the times already)

DarkMythras

Reaction score
(WARNING: HOOGE PICTURES)

So today was pretty much the longest day ever, 8-5 work followed by 6-10 class. Ouch. But I have been expecting something special for the past week, and it finally came!

img0733mb.jpg

The beast approves

But before I had to open it, I had to go say something to what it was replacing...

img0730si.jpg

Fuck you, Frontman 15G! My little brother's amp is better than you!

With that settled, I had to go open the package. What implement to use...

img0734jd.jpg

No...

img0736uc.jpg

Warmer...

:idea:

img0735ls.jpg

This will do! Henckels, German steel for only the most serious of cutting duties!

I tear into the box, and what do I see? Well, this!
img0737t.jpg

Hmm...

img0738du.jpg

What could it be...

img0739pw.jpg

A DIGITECH GSP1101!

I did ALOT of research into this before I bought it, and I've only played with it for about an hour, but I already know I'm gonna have fun with it. Managed to dial in a pretty sweet Mark IV tone already, but it will probably take me many weeks to fully turn over every little option in there!

Oh, and did I mention that i got it in PRISTINE condition with C63 already installed for $260 shipped? I don't know why they call it evilbay.... :fawk:

These two will be bringing down houses soon...

img0740jc.jpg

The Damien's got an 81-7 and a 707tw in it, I'm gonna give the 5150 model a go tomorrow and see what kind of sonic pillaging I can inflict on people's ears!

Rock on everyone! :hbang: :hbang: :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Goatchrist

Reaction score
Have fun! That's a huge upgrade when you take a look at your fender amp!^^

')