NRIP - new rig in progress

• Thread starter noob_pwn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eyebanez333

Reaction score
RIG COMPLETION DAY!1111111!!!!!!!
=]

28670_10150191586095584_814935583_12926415_1450967_n.jpg

WANT!!!! :realmad:
That is a killer rig right there. Congrats man.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
funny you sat that actually because originally i was going to have the expression pedal on the opposite side but the TU-2's input is on the right and it fits perfectly on the PT-2 with no extra room so i really didn't have any other option except sticking them both on the right.

As for the cab, i prefer slanted ones, they seem to disperse a bit better on stage.

great taste in gear though!

True, I just dislike how you can't really have stuff ontop as it might fall, a straight angled Mesa/Boogie is what I'm looking to get:yesway:.

:metal:

noob_pwn

Reaction score
At least you got one thing correct in this rig.

haha watch it jarrod.
you can play through it when we come to melbourne if i can stay at your house and drink your beer afterwards

PS: holy shit you have epic neg rep ahahhahahaha

Last edited:

drenzium

Reaction score
haha watch it jarrod.
you can play through it when we come to melbourne if i can stay at your house and drink your beer afterwards

PS: holy shit you have epic neg rep ahahhahahaha

yeah you're totally welcome to.

and LOL yeah, some people cant handle opinions around here. instead of seeing things from my perspective they just neg rep.

noob_pwn

Reaction score
yeah you're totally welcome to.

and LOL yeah, some people cant handle opinions around here. instead of seeing things from my perspective they just neg rep.

i see things from your perspective jarrod
:agreed:

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
I was going to get it through the aussie distributor but one came up for sale second hand in the states so i bought it and got it shipped over

how much was that? Im gonna sell my amp for one of these too, In the next few months

Reaction score
Congrats, bro. I did pretty much the same thing you did by selling off pretty much my entire rig and going for the Axe Fx+ power amp. Minus a few differences, I'm slingin pretty much the same rig! Glad you've got yours sounding awesome as well :yesway:

warped

Reaction score
I have been waiting for a drunken clip involving the VHT and AxeFx??? Any chance of you uploading something? What amp model(s) have you been using?

noob_pwn

Reaction score
I have been waiting for a drunken clip involving the VHT and AxeFx??? Any chance of you uploading something? What amp model(s) have you been using?

To be honest I haven't had much time to play guitar at all for the last two weeks because of some other stuff that's been going on in my life, but I will shoot some vids this weekend or early next week and give a thorough run down on how I'm using it

warped

Reaction score
To be honest I haven't had much time to play guitar at all for the last two weeks because of some other stuff that's been going on in my life, but I will shoot some vids this weekend or early next week and give a thorough run down on how I'm using it

Cool! I know sometimes it's hard to fit in a decent playing session.. Did you mention your other guitarist is looking at getting an AxeFx as well? It would be cool to run them both to the VHT and have a cab on each side of the stage (Red Seas Fire do this with a pro-tools rig as well sequencing all their channel switching)..

Looking forward to hearing the tones you pull out of it - myspace tracks are rad!!

noob_pwn

Reaction score
Cheers dude!
Yeah we both now have 2/90/2 poweramps and axefx ultra's.
He's running an engl pro cab though. We get pretty consistent tones but they still have different textures to them and sit nicely together.
Probably do some videos monday, I've got people over this weekend and can't really turn it up. Also updating the firmware.

Cool! I know sometimes it's hard to fit in a decent playing session.. Did you mention your other guitarist is looking at getting an AxeFx as well? It would be cool to run them both to the VHT and have a cab on each side of the stage (Red Seas Fire do this with a pro-tools rig as well sequencing all their channel switching)..

Looking forward to hearing the tones you pull out of it - myspace tracks are rad!!

CodyMTS

jun jun jun
Reaction score
dude are you bringing your rig over here? i NEED to see an axefx in real life ahahahahahahaha

noob_pwn

Reaction score
dude are you bringing your rig over here? i NEED to see an axefx in real life ahahahahahahaha

CODY!
sorry dude i know this thread is ancient now but i just found this.
Yes we are both bringing our axefx's over, We will be running them into the fx returns on whatever amps we can get our hands on (most likely yours + one from the band before us if you don't mind).
:metal:

Rashputin

Reaction score
RIG COMPLETION DAY!1111111!!!!!!!
=]

28670_10150191586095584_814935583_12926415_1450967_n.jpg

That, is the rig of tomorrow mate. I'm guessing we're going to see a lot of those clean AxeFX rigs in the years to come. This is really catching on. Congratulations to you sir on a sweet rig. I bet it sounds amazing.

Latest posts

')