NS(stuff)D BKP, GruvGear & Sinister Strings

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, rolled off a bunch of random items in the studio closet on eBay & what i got in return ........

BKP Aftermaths 7 in a modified Battleworn look Thanks to fellow SSOer Rayaus :bowdown: (I've realized I'm a BKP whore now, I just cannot stop installing Aftermaths or Warpigs)

Sinister Strings 7 string set (X2) 11-58 (Newer tried them but Music123.com had them on sale so why not :lol:)

GruvGear fretwrap (Given to me from GSingleton :fawk: a close bro & fellow SSOer)

IMAG1675-1.jpg

Probably going to be the last bit of stuff i get for awhile considering I just got laid off from my job after 6 years of employment there. :nuts: :wallbash: :noplease:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
^^ These BKPs are going in my Mahogany 7620, replacing the black battleworn Aftermaths that are currently in it. The Black battleworn pups are being used for a 7 string Iceman project I have in the works.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome sutff...esp those strings and fretwrap :D

I just put my sinisters on and they really seem promising. Not elixirs...I know we love elixirs but may be these will be a close second.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Let us know how those Sinister strings are, they look dope and so much more metal than the DR's I use. :p

broj15

Reaction score
I too expect a full report on the sinister strings. Those BKP's are looking pretty sweet too. I can't wait till i can afford to put some aftermaths in my 6 string saber

maxoom

Scumbag of the Earth
Reaction score
Just curious how does the string packaging make them dope or more "metal" of a string?
You throw the packaging in the trash.
The battleworn BKP looks great.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
Just curious how does the string packaging make them dope or more "metal" of a string?
You throw the packaging in the trash.
The battleworn BKP looks great.

I'm saying the packaging looks awesome. Asking him to let us know how the strings were and my comments on the look of the packaging are two separate things.

Latest posts

')