NSFW: Seriously Fubar Cattle Decapitation music video

• Thread starter Stealthdjentstic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Might-is-Right

As a Lion...
Reaction score
That was horrible. The video anyway...

The song was great, that whole album is great. I thought the video Massey did for Murder Construct was way better...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lemeker

SS.org Slacker
Reaction score
Wow......I don't quite know what to say. I'm into some gory stuff, but man that was pretty messed up. I'm not really into these guys, but the song was crushingly heavy.

Genome

Reaction score
I have to say, I love the song title. :lol:

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
This video had me laughing the whole time.

bring_out_the_gimp_by_the_russian.jpg

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Well at least that leaves very little to the imagination as far as the lyrics and the theme of the song go:ugh::eek:

Yes, because clearly the title of the song left so much up to the imagination...:squint:

MartinMTL

Reaction score
Interesting. But this is also one of the reasons metal is regarded with the stereotypes that exist. Not sure if I am into that.

tm20

Reaction score
looks so real O_O anyway, that's what those westboro baptist people get for being homophobes :p

davidengel

Reaction score
Interesting. But this is also one of the reasons metal is regarded with the stereotypes that exist. Not sure if I am into that.

That's cool and all, if you want to put it off because of a "stereotype" that's fine, but I'll go ahead and enjoy the video/music because it's good :yesway:

wankerness

Reaction score
I'm not sure I get it. I watched it all the way through, but I was too grossed out to follow the story.

Here's a post for anyone who's scared to watch it:

As far as I could tell it was about a gimp kidnapping three members of the Phelps family (you know, the "God Hates Fags" crew), and tying a man and woman up standing and another guy is hogtied on the ground in front of them. The special effects and camerawork are completely terrible so I'm not totally sure what happened but it looked like he chopped the man's package off, yanked out his nuts, and then stapled them onto the woman after pulling out her tampon and acting like he was going to eat it. There are tons of extreme closeups of gore and male genitals and stuff. The special effects are so bad and the camerawork is so shaky and EXTREME that I can't tell how he had supposedly made the man a woman, I think all he did was neuter him severely. :p

Then, he sticks a big dildo up the butt of the hogtied guy, while the tied up gender-changed prisoners watch, and then he gets a huge drill and sticks that up his butt, which is cut back and forth with footage of intestines getting all wound around a drill bit and lots of fake blood everywhere. After this is over, he demands that they scream "Fuck God." Then I guess Mr. Gimp is satisfied so he lets them go, and we get a silhouette of a woman with a package and a guy with no package against the beautiful sunlight, while the title FORCED GENDER REASSIGNMENT is very subtly emblazoned in all caps across the picture. END SCENE.

MAJOR PLOT HOLE: The woman had huge tattoos, which I'm PRETTY SURE would not be something allowed in the Phelps family, I guess the only chick they could find that was skeezy enough to be in a video like this had tattoos. :D

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Only fubar part was that guy wagging his bloody buttcrack at the camera for a good chunk of the video.

Song was sick though.

geoffshreds

Reaction score
damn that made my week....only thing that can top that is the morbid angel/ dark funeral show tomorrow night!!

Latest posts

')