NSFW: Seriously Fubar Cattle Decapitation music video

• Thread starter Stealthdjentstic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
So.... the video was ironic.... Not sure irony translates well in the medium of death metal...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
I'm probably one of the few metal fans out there who does not like gore of any kind so as soon as I saw the bloody arse at the beginning, that was pretty much the end for me :lol: but yeah, this made think of Cannibal Corpse and how they don't really depend on shock tactics anymore but rather visualise terror like in their 'Encased in concrete' video... just a thought.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Video wasn't as I was expecting. I was even kinda disappointed. Song kicked ass though.

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
just my two cents,

I realize they are on a budget, but I feel that this video, and all its elements that make it unique, could be done more artistically. For one, I was too annoyed with the shaky camera shots and lack of scenery and lighting to appreciate the gore aspect.

I think it would have been more powerful if it wasn't so over-the-top. It would be nice to really get the emotional senses of fear and victimization, which in my opinion, weren't there so much.

benduncan

Reaction score
through editing someone should make him say "SAY IT! FUCK SOD!". then change the signs to say "grass" instead of "gays" and voila, you have the perfect lawncare commercial.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
this made think of Cannibal Corpse and how they don't really depend on shock tactics anymore but rather visualise terror like in their 'Encased in concrete' video... just a thought.

haha yep watching i thought to myself "cannibal corpse are so much classier than this". A band with a song called I CUM BLOOD. And yet it still stands!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I watched this with my mother. Hilarious. :lol: Messed up vid.

Interesting. But this is also one of the reasons metal is regarded with the stereotypes that exist. Not sure if I am into that.

There's a reason it's called 'death' metal. :lol: Wouldn't want it any other way.

thatguy87

DjentyGoodness
Reaction score
Here's a post for anyone who's scared to watch it:

As far as I could tell it was about a gimp kidnapping three members of the Phelps family (you know, the "God Hates Fags" crew), and tying a man and woman up standing and another guy is hogtied on the ground in front of them. The special effects and camerawork are completely terrible so I'm not totally sure what happened but it looked like he chopped the man's package off, yanked out his nuts, and then stapled them onto the woman after pulling out her tampon and acting like he was going to eat it. There are tons of extreme closeups of gore and male genitals and stuff. The special effects are so bad and the camerawork is so shaky and EXTREME that I can't tell how he had supposedly made the man a woman, I think all he did was neuter him severely. :p

Then, he sticks a big dildo up the butt of the hogtied guy, while the tied up gender-changed prisoners watch, and then he gets a huge drill and sticks that up his butt, which is cut back and forth with footage of intestines getting all wound around a drill bit and lots of fake blood everywhere. After this is over, he demands that they scream "Fuck God." Then I guess Mr. Gimp is satisfied so he lets them go, and we get a silhouette of a woman with a package and a guy with no package against the beautiful sunlight, while the title FORCED GENDER REASSIGNMENT is very subtly emblazoned in all caps across the picture. END SCENE.

MAJOR PLOT HOLE: The woman had huge tattoos, which I'm PRETTY SURE would not be something allowed in the Phelps family, I guess the only chick they could find that was skeezy enough to be in a video like this had tattoos. :D

This summary was more than enough for me. I, personally, cannot watch any amount of gore. I am weak. Those westboro baptist fucks can die for all I care though.

')