NSFW: Seriously Fubar Cattle Decapitation music video

• Thread starter Stealthdjentstic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Anyone else think the most uncomfortable part was when he pulled out the girl's tampon?? o_O

Yep, because good horror's in the mind, and that felt like an utter violation of her control of her body.

slapnutz

Reaction score
I found the music less enjoyable then the video.

Thats right, I went there!

Nah but serious... for some weird reason all I can think about now is that I havent bought cranberry juice for a long time.

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
the gore wasn't what shocked me, the part where it was a music video shocked me, afterwards i kept yelling, YES, YES, YES, NOW THAT FUCKING RULED

i'm hungry

soulbehindthestone

Seeker of No BS Land
Reaction score
The kind of things that go on in the minds of the kind of people this video is against is more deeply fucked up than this lmao.

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
So I only recently heard of this video, and watched it for the first time while my webcam was recording. I mostly kept a poker face.

TheDuatAwaits

Dreaming of Ur
Reaction score
Showed my girlfriend this video, she didn't get disgusted or anything. Where as I, squirmed at some parts. :lol:

x360rampagex

Reaction score
I watched this when I woke up. Not the best when you're about to eat, but not the most disturbing thing i've seen recently.

Woman having a tampon pulled out by a chubby gimp...I found that disgusting and slightly funny.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
That was the most unbelievable waste of time I have ever seen. I couldn't even finish watching what so-called professionals have done. How a record label would allow such a thing to be released on the sheer obviousness of a sick gimmick speaks for the label themselves. It was made to do nothing but promote the band through an absolute marketing gimmick and the uproar that video would cause among the limited audience (thankfully) that CD has. I bet it ends up hurting the band and Metal Blade more then they realize. They both are damn lucky it hasn't spread to Vimeo or youtube or any of the big sites. They will be slapped with so many obscenity act desist orders it will make their eyes roll back in their skull. Of course, that may be the kind of attention that they seek.

Neg rep the fuck out of me, I don't care, that was garbage.

Stealth, remind me to dickslap you out of your badass hat for that one. :fawk: I will never be able to see anything else when I close my eyes for weeks.

:lol:

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
That's cool and all, if you want to put it off because of a "stereotype" that's fine, but I'll go ahead and enjoy the video/music because it's good :yesway:

I don't care as much about the stereotype as I do about the absolute depravity-infused bullshit I was just subjected to viewing. Granted, I clicked it, but that video does nothing for the song IMO... I am glad you enjoyed it, but I just couldn't. There's an ass for every seat I guess! :hbang:

And screw the westboro people, but that is another conversation entirely. :fawk:

Edit, sorry about four posts in a row. Got a little trigger happy! :D

Latest posts

')