NSNGD - Not So New Warmoth Soloist finally gets a NGD thread

• Thread starter Louis Cypher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up! I've yet to see an SD that sounds thinner than any single coil... :) It's all clear now. :yesway:

No problem dude, just forgot to add a post to clarify the SD issues, so great shout from you to question wtf I was on about! LOL !

^^ Its a pretty sizeable DVD/Blu Ray collection I got, much to my wife's frustration! LOL! But does make a cool back drop epsecially the Bond DVD's with the 007 sign!! LOL !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
That thing is creaming for some stain/paint/clearcoat. SOMETHING!!!!!!

I would go crazy if i had a plain guitar like that. Those are really nice players thiough

Stealth7

Reaction score
Thank you! :yesway:

Sorry had to check my Warmoth Order details! LOL!
Radius for the neck was 10-16" Compound. Here's the full neck spec as it was a custom ordered neck.

Style: Stratocaster®
Construction: Warmoth Pro
Orientation: Right Handed
Neck Wood: Maple
Fingerboard Wood: Maple
Nut Width: 1-11/16"
Back Shape: Wolfgang
Fret Size: 6105
Radius: 10-16" Compound
Scale: 25-1/2"
Fret #: 22
Pre-Cut Installed String Nut: R4 Floyd Prep, w/ Mounting Holes
Inlays: No Inlay, Side Dots Only
Finish: No Finish

Cool, how does the neck radius feel? curious to know as I'm looking at doing a warmoth build in the future.

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Cool, how does the neck radius feel? curious to know as I'm looking at doing a warmoth build in the future.

Tbh I love it, find it easy for to play anything on that neck. No problems with faster classical type runs or with the big Sykes/Page type riffs, piece piss to bring your thumb in to play too for fretting the low E. Depends what your after but personally in my own experience its a great all rounder you know. Def recommend it if you go for the larger profiles like the wolfgang

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
This looks awesome! I've always wanted to try an unfinished guitar. Our humidity swings make the idea a little less than prudent though.

')