NTD (New Tattoo Day!) French Content

• Thread starter musikizlife
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
That looks trippy and cool! My first tattoo was a treble clef :yesway:... 3 weeks later a guitar and a bass clef haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarwizard

Reaction score
I just checked the artist's facebook.

HOLY FUCKING MOLY HE'S AWESOME!:hbang::hbang::hbang:

Do you know anything about how long you'd have to wait for an appointment in his studio?

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
A+ for creativity and placement.

Thank you kind sir!

I just checked the artist's facebook.

HOLY FUCKING MOLY HE'S AWESOME!:hbang::hbang::hbang:

Do you know anything about how long you'd have to wait for an appointment in his studio?

Im not totally sure about his shop in France, but I made the appointment about 5 months advance and I was scheduled on his last week.... but thats a guest spot at a shop in NYC

Sick tattoo man! You're explanation did help me see everything that I was trying to figure out. The link is just taking me to facebooks login page.. what's the dudes name? I want to see more of his work!

His name is Loic Lavenu, but he goes by the artist name Xoil
His work is insane, and i can't wait to add more this spring

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
Cool tattoo. But i'l never understand peoples obsession with pictures on their skin.

I've always been a fan of all types of art, and been oddly obsessed with body art/modification. It's just a thing certain people love and certain people hate.

To me, it's not to be flashy, or trendy, it's because i have a love for art, and I fell in love with this artists work. I'm honored to have this piece of his art on my body.

Also unless you have tattoos/piercings you'll never understand how exasperatingly addicting it is...

END RANT

Obviously that all my opinion though, just trying to clarify my side of it :)

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Holy cow that guy is awesome! How did you even find him? I REALLY like his style. One of the most original tattoo artists I've ever seen. I'd buy regular artwork from the guy and hang it.

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
Holy cow that guy is awesome! How did you even find him? I REALLY like his style. One of the most original tattoo artists I've ever seen. I'd buy regular artwork from the guy and hang it.

He's actually a pretty well know artist, if you search his name a ton of stuff will come up, but yeah, i'm looking into getting some wall art by him as well when i go for the next tattoo!

Res3

Reaction score
Hello!

Great piece of art you got there on your skin! Congratulation!

I love every single work xoil did, and Im desperate to get a xoil tattoo as soon as possible.

But the big problem is, to get an idea what he could do for me....:( His work is so fantastic, that I have problems being creative and not leting him be creative. Know what I mean? When I see a tattoo hi did, then I think "I would love to have that or something like that" but my imagination is limited when it comes to the question what I would get....:(

How was that in your case? did you get him much information what you d like and how? or did you just say "guitar" and the rest was what he did?

Hope you understand what my problem and quastion is...

many thanks for giving me an advice.

')