NTD (New Tattoo Day!) French Content

• Thread starter musikizlife
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
Hey all, just thought I'd share my new Ink. This happens to be my first tattoo and definitely will not be the last. I'm already planning out what will be next.

In case any one is wondering, the artist it's this guy:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xoïl-Needles-Side-TattOo/117449854938676

I fell in love with his work a few years back, and as soon as I found out he was coming to NY i booked a spot. Couldn't be happier with the work.

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-6.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
....:eek:

Mother of fuck, that is pure awesome.

Thank you for enlightening me to the existence of this artist! Absolutely amazing work.

mcleanab

Theta Sagan Swords
Reaction score
Holy crap that guy is good!

Awesome work... congrats! I'm a little jealous! This makes me want to extend mine a bit with some color (I have a full back piece).

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
....:eek:

Mother of fuck, that is pure awesome.

Thank you for enlightening me to the existence of this artist! Absolutely amazing work.

Holy crap that guy is good!

Awesome work... congrats! I'm a little jealous! This makes me want to extend mine a bit with some color (I have a full back piece).

Thanks guys!
Yeah he really is absolutely amazing.
He tours a lot, so you should definitely keep an eye out if you're interested

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
That's cool. I don't really fully understand what I'm looking at other than the fact that there's a guitar there, but it looks sweet.

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
That's cool. I don't really fully understand what I'm looking at other than the fact that there's a guitar there, but it looks sweet.

Welp yes there is a guitar, and all the bracing and fitting's.
There's a musical staff with all notes present.
There's a soundwave which is my birthday in relation to frequency:
3.26KHZ and 1.992Khz
There's the bars, which represent levels on a graphic EQ
Then there is artistic design mixed, which is one of my favorite parts!

Hope that helps explain it a little :)

x360rampagex

Reaction score
Hi, I am getting a large chest tattoo, and I wanted to ask about your experience. How was the pain, how long did it take etc?

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
Hi, I am getting a large chest tattoo, and I wanted to ask about your experience. How was the pain, how long did it take etc?

Well every person is different and pain on the chest will definitely be a bit different than my area. The pain for me was basically non-existent, i even napped for about 20 mins during it. but i also went with a guy who got one in the same spot who was cringing almost the whole time. Pain also depends on the artist and how heavy/light their hand is. Loic (my guy) had an exceptionally light hand.

The experience was great and the shop had a great vibe to it which really helped.

This piece took a total of 2 hrs to finish the section, but will be exponentially bigger once it's continued.

hope that helps a little bit man, but just make sure you take care of it properly and do all you're research beforehand!

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Chest is one of the most (if not THE most) painful because you're tattooing over very little actual muscle tissue besides your pectoralis major but you're going right over pure bone. Same can be said for shin tattoos/rib tattoos, and that's also why getting hit in that area hurts so much - it's more protection than it is padding.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
FUCK YOU.

I've loved his work since before I even had tattoos. :lol:
I'm jealous, to say the least.

musikizlife

TCM Softhands
Reaction score
FUCK YOU.

I've loved his work since before I even had tattoos. :lol:
I'm jealous, to say the least.

:fawk:

Well, he does a lot of traveling, so stay current with him and you never know where he'll pop up. Im sure gunna be making another appt. next spring when he comes back to NY

sage

twerk twerk thall
Reaction score
That is really cool. I have a tattoo on my calf and it hurt like a sonofabitch. Way worse than my forearm. But I am a bit of a pain wuss.

ryanoddi

Reaction score
Sick tattoo man! You're explanation did help me see everything that I was trying to figure out. The link is just taking me to facebooks login page.. what's the dudes name? I want to see more of his work!

')